The School of Pure and Applied Sciences is designed to produce graduates to meet the increasing need for trained personnel with the necessary technological skills to work in the fast expanding industrial sector.
The Mount Kenya University, Rwanda Pure and Applied Sciences programs will equip you with the most up to date trends in scientific technology, chemical engineering and technological changes and innovation in pure and applied sciences. We will also equip you with relevant skills to apply in addressing and solving problems in the modern society.
Graduates in Pure and Applied Sciences are most sought after to fill vacancies in the expanding manufacturing industry. There are also numerous opportunities in Research Institutions and Universities.
- Bachelor of Information Science
- Bachelor of Business Information & Communication Technology(BBICT)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology(Bsc.IT)
- Masters of Information Technology (MIT)
- Masters of Information Science (Options)
- Library & Information Science
- Information Communication Technology