The School of Business and Social Sciences offers modern and contemporary business and management courses which are regarded highly by employers. To prepare you to launch your career in this field, the University provides you with high quality skills and an applied approach to understanding business management.
We will also equip you with ethical and technological skills which are critical to an integrated understanding of the world of business, commerce and industry. We will accomplish this by exposing you to the latest thinking in business studies by highly rated academic staff.
The University has invested in learning facilities that make Mount Kenya University School of Business a leading center for business and management studies.
You can pursue a course from any of the following areas:
- Accounting and Finance
- Marketing Management
- Banking and Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management.
Graduates from our School of Business are well suited to careers that span the business world. These careers are in accounting, banking, marketing, insurance, human resources and supplies. Because of our hands-on approach to training, our graduates are highly sought after by leading companies, in both public and private sectors.
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCM)
- Bachelor of Science in Tour & Travel Management
- Bachelor of Science in hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Communication and Mass Media
- Bachelor of Social Work & Administration
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters of Science in Human Resource Management
- Masters of Science in Procurement and Supplies Management
- Master of Public Administration & Management
- Masters of Arts in Development Studies
- Masters of Arts in English Language and Linguistics
- Masters of International Relations and Diplomacy
- Masters of Arts in Journalism and Media Studies