The program has been designed to recognize that its graduates will inter alia
a) Have strong Information Technology knowledge in order to provide information that will
- Enable successful performance in organization
- Integrate all business organizational levels and functions
- Strategize business organizational systems.
Why study the program
The goal of the program is to enable students to contribute to the design, development, and maintenance of information systems and networks; provide leadership in the development of new technologies and new applications relating to the delivery of information to users.
Workers in Information Technology sector who wish to further their education in order to become managers of Information Technology departments and other managerial positions.
- To provide students with a broad base knowledge of Information Technology in order to manage the information in modern world.
- To provide an understanding of perspectives that forms the context of Information Technology.
- To provide graduates with practical real world examples of equipment and services found in modern world.
- To produce an Information Technology professional whose qualification will be recognized in the world of modern world
- To equip students with analytical critical thinking and problem solving skills in Information Technology.
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or a related field from a recognized university by the senate with a
- minimum of 2nd class honors upper division qualification. Or
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or a relevant field from a recognized university by the senate with a minimum of 2nd class honors lower division qualification with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
The course takes duration of two academic years [4 semesters]