- Prepares Students for Success: Cisco Networking Academy identifies and develops the skills people and businesses need to thrive in a digital economy. The academy works with educators, employers and technology experts to create courses that prepare students for the future.
- Curriculum Features: The Cisco Networking Academy curriculum is delivered online using a proprietary learning platform. It’s an engaging, up-to-date curriculum created by experts in technology and instructional design.
- Offers hands-on labs and online activities for practical application of learned skills.
- Uses Cisco Packet Tracer, a network configuration simulation tool used for teaching, gaming and team building.
- Provides instructor guides, conducts community forums, and offers professional development support to instructors.
- Innovative online assessments include embedded activities, simulations, text questions and performance-based reviews.
Courses offered at the Cisco Academy
IT Essentials: Learn how to build and set up a computer and connect it securely to a network: your first step to an IT career.
CCNA Routing and Switching (level 1-4): Learn networking fundamentals and advanced concepts with hands-on practice and simulations to develop your skills.
CCNA Security: Learn to design, implement and support security for networked devices and become an in-demand security professional.
Introduction to IoT: Learn how the Internet of Things (IoT) and the digital transformation of business create new value and new job opportunities.
Introduction to Cyber security: Learn how to protect yourself online and in social media, while discovering careers in cyber security.
Cyber security Essentials: Learn the fundamental principles, procedures and practices of information and networking security.
NDG Linux Essentials: Learn basic open source concepts and how to use the Linux operating system and command line.