The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) is for A1 holders who want to upgrade to BScN.
Mode of study: Weekends (Saturday & Sunday from 8AM to 5PM)
- Advanced Diploma in General Nursing
- Registration certificate and license from NCNM
- International students should possess a license to practice as a nurse in country of origin, prior to being licensed by NCNM
- Senior six certificate with principal passes in Biology, Chemistry and subsidiary in Maths/Physics.
- Two Years from time of registration by the Nursing Council
Duration: 5 semester